Why become a coach?
Be a pioneer in proposing a new activity that SURFs current trends combining a toning program and complete cardiovascular training
• Offer a discipline developed on the basis of the latest scientific research
• Propose a fitness method danced with real results
• Benefit from all communication tools in order to launch, develop and promote the AfrovibeTM program
• Attracting a mixed, inter-generational public that is particularly interested in non-Western cultures
• Propose choreographies that evolve each month, adapted to beginners and sufficiently complete for confirmed levels
• Monthly follow-up of AfrovibeTM instructors (Afrocoachs) through the online training centre
How does it work?
After registration you will have:
- A day of initial training
digital communication Kit for coaches (logo, flyer, brochure…)
An official diploma
- An Afrovibe T-shirt
- Access to the online training center
- Every two months a new official playlist
- Every two months a choreography Pack (cardio-afrodance and muscular reinforcement)
The Afrovibe™ concept is a registered trademark. It is subject to the licensing principle and operates in the form of a franchise. Each structure to have the right to issue Afrovibe™ courses must be affiliated and each instructor must be graduated.
The graduate instructor can dispense Afrovibe™ courses in independent if he is responsible for the rental and organization of his own classes (discovery course, open air course, rented room on time…).
For independent coaches
- A day of training
- 1 year license
- Access to continuing education through the Afrovibe™ Training Center: videos, choreographies, playlists and documents.
- This program includes the same documents and references as the internship in person.
- It is driven via the online training center. It is accessible to all instructors who cannot move.
- Maryam and Doris are at your disposal to offer you the necessary accompaniment to your training.
- After your online certification, you can continue to access the afrovibe™ Training Center: videos, choreographies, playlists, exercises and documents.
- In order to retain your license and your right to teach Afrovibe™, renew your license every year from the date of training.